Preserving Delaware's heritage and showcasing the historic legacy of our state are the guiding principles of our agency. Through active historic preservation efforts, engaging educational programs, stimulating exhibits, and superior customer service, the Division is committed to enhancing Delaware's quality of life by helping people connect with those aspects of our past that have made this state what it is today.
- Division museums closed on Easter Sunday, April 5, 2015
- Division unveils updated geographic information system for Delaware’s historic properties
- National Women’s History Month events among 13 special programs sponsored by the division during March 2015
- Delaware State Historic Preservation Office recent accomplishments
- Call for papers: “The Early Colonial Delaware Valley—An Archaeological and Historical Symposium”
More from the blog...