Preserving Delaware's heritage and showcasing the historic legacy of our state are the guiding principles of our agency. Through active historic preservation efforts, engaging educational programs, stimulating exhibits, and superior customer service, the Division is committed to enhancing Delaware's quality of life by helping people connect with those aspects of our past that have made this state what it is today.
- Delaware’s State Museums Awarded National Accreditation
- Division to sponsor 23 special events during July 2017
- State fiscal year 2017 review: Delaware properties listed in the National Register of Historic Places
- Portraits of former Gov. and Mrs. Markell added to the State Portrait Collection
- Kalmar Nyckel Foundation mounts new exhibit on Wilmington’s industrial past
- “Lost Off Lewes: The British Warship DeBraak”
More from the blog...