Preserving Delaware's heritage and showcasing the historic legacy of our state are the guiding principles of our agency. Through active historic preservation efforts, engaging educational programs, stimulating exhibits, and superior customer service, the Division is committed to enhancing Delaware's quality of life by helping people connect with those aspects of our past that have made this state what it is today.
- "Lost Off Lewes”: Tours of the British Warship DeBraak
- “Making the First State Shine: 50 Years of Historic Preservation in Delaware”: 18th annual Chautauqua
- Division to sponsor 24 special programs during June 2016
- Johnson Victrola Museum closed from June 6 to 30, 2016
- Fort Christina National Historic Landmark re-opens for the summer of 2016
More from the blog...